I want to change phone number/create new submission
Question asked by Baby Buttercup - 8/8/2021 at 2:43 PM
Hi. I registered my father for a vaccine a month ago and until now he is still not yet receiving his schedule. I wanted to change his number or at least create a new submission since he has comorbidity and his work requires him to go to the main office. Please help. 

3 Replies

Reply to Thread
Juan Solis Replied
Employee Post
Hello Baby!

Thank you for reaching out to Techstatic support! I understand that you want to follow up on your father's schedule for vaccination. Just to set expectations, for this you need to contact your local government unit (LGU). They are the only ones who can provide clarification when it comes to any scheduling concerns/inquiries.

I was able to checked the government website and was able to see this page for you. Kindly refer to this page for the contact number of the barangay near you:

Also, they might need to verify some information regarding your registration. (For example if you have your active number on file. For some this was the case as a mistake in one digit or if they have not listed their most active number on file they weren't able to receive any text schedule update) And while we are not able to access these  information, they however have the ability to update your information as you wish it.

Additional note: Schedule varies depending on the vaccine availability as well as your registered classification/occupation. I have no doubts that your local government unit is doing it's best to handle the situation.

I'm confident that our barangay counterparts will be able to assist you further on this matter. But should you need help generating your QR code again or encountered any issues using our online system please don't hesitate to contact us as we welcome any feedbacks be it positive or negative. 

Give it a try, and tell us your feedback please.  (thru a ticket)

Thank you again for reaching out to Techstatic support. Take care and keep safe!
ma'am ask lang po , pano po yung sa vaccine kasi po yung ginamit ko po na number don nasira po kasi yung sim ko tas yung sa email ko po mali po yung nalagay ko , tas nung nagregister po ulet ako bawal na , ano pong pwedeng gawin maa'am??
Jolo E. Replied
Employee Post Marked As Answer
Greetings Angelika!

You would need to contact your local government unit (LGU) to have them edit your details.

Barangay Hall Directory | Bacoor Government Center 

Please check the link for the contact information of your barangay.

Reply to Thread