Feel free to refer to this Quick Start Guide on encoding residents
Step-by-step guide on how to encode a resident and capture vaccination required data. (6 Steps)
1) After logging into Begin, click on the Census Module, then go over to the Residents Page
2) Click on the Blue plus (+) sign to add a new record
3) The Blank Resident page can be filled up with the necessary details
a) All fields with an asterisk (*) need to be filled up
b) In instances where data is unavailable, unknown or forgotten, it may be left blank, and the records can be updated at another time.
c) For the Philhealth ID, in its absence, you may indicate zero (0)
4) Each resident belongs to a Household, therefore, it is a requirement to add the new Resident record to an existing household thru the drop down arrow on the utmost right..or
Create a new Household if his household has not yet been recorded
5) An attempt to save the record will show this prompt
Clicking on the X will close this and proceed to saving the record, but it is recommended to continue and capture the details necessary for Vaccination
6) At this point, we may now encode the medical details of a Resident, for use in the Vaccination Module
Fill up the record and save.